With tidings of comfort and joy, we are thrilled to bring together a group of artists as unique and eclectic as our neighborhoods themselves. Join us to celebrate the art, work, and resilience of Greenwich Village, the East Village, and NoHo, and the work of Village Preservation. Be delighted by the drama, music, and poetry, along with the artists’ personal stories.
With performances by:
- The Cherry Lane Theatre
- The Rattlestick Playwrights Theater, presenting an excerpt of their acclaimed Songs in the Village, with writers and performers Sam Norman and William Karras.
- Downtown performance artist Jennifer Blowdryer
- Celebrated poet and West Villager Marie Howe
- John Kevin Jones, of the Merchant’s House Museum’s Christmas Carol fame
- Folk and bluegrass icon Sheriff Bob and Deputy, long-time singing partner, Kat Minogue
- Performer Jmar Reid
- Performer Mickey Theis
- Jazz pianist Joe Camardo
(List in formation)
Co-hosted by the Merchant’s House Museum
- Wednesday, December 16, 2020
- 6:00 pm