Show your support by downloading a Zoom background! Click the Download button beneath any of the colors to download to your desktop computer or smartphone.
How To Add A Zoom Background on Desktop
- Download the Zoom app for Mac or Windows
- Open the app and sign in using your credentials.
- Click on your profile picture (in the upper right-hand corner), then click on Settings.
- In the left menu bar, click on the Background and Filters tab.
- In the Background and Filter tab, click the + icon to upload a file or image from our computer.
- The uploaded file will appear below in a gallery with other images that Zoom has already added.
- Click on the Village Preservation Zoom Background you previously uploaded and it will automatically change your background.
How To Add A Zoom Background on Mobile
- Download the Zoom app for iOS or Android to your iPhone, iPod or Android phone
- Open the app, sign in, and join a meeting in progress.
- Tap the three dots at the bottom right to open the More menu.
- Tap Virtual Background.
- Select one of Zoom’s defaults or hit the + button to upload the Village Preservation Zoom Background from your phone’s library