29 East 4th Street (Merchant’s House Museum), c. 1930
For more information on the application to the Landmarks Preservation Commission associated with this image, click here.
From: Historic Images from Landmarks ApplicationsView Full Collection
- c. 1930
These photos were included in the applications made to the Landmarks Preservation Commission which appear on Village Preservation’s website. Village Preservation does not maintain the rights to these photos. Please click on the application for more information.