12/11/18 LPC hearing date. For more information regarding this application, click here.

From: Historic Images from Landmarks Applications
View Full Collection
Date of photo indicated on the application is incorrect. Correct date would be between 1903 and 1907, when the building was constructed.

These photos were included in the applications made to the Landmarks Preservation Commission which appear on Village Preservation’s website. Village Preservation does not maintain the rights to these photos. Please click on the application for more information.