(l. to r.) 262, 264, 266 Bleecker Street
These ca. 1833 houses were was landmarked as part of the Greenwich Village Historic District Extension II (South Village) proposed by Village Preservation in 2010. Through Village Preservation’s efforts, they were also listed on the State and National Registers of Historic Places in 2013.
262 Bleecker Street via Google Streetview.
From: Susan De Vries — Federal Rowhouses in Lower ManhattanView Full Collection
Copyright restrictions may apply. Permission to publish or reproduce must be secured from Village Preservation.