(l. to r.) 40-48 Carmine Street
Built 1827-28, 42, 44, and 46 Carmine Street are federal style to who houses landmarked along with their surroundings in 2010 as part of the Greenwich Village Historic District Extension II (South Village) which Village Preservation proposed and fought for. Through Village Preservation’s efforts, it was also listed on the State and National Registers of Historic Places in 2013.
42-46 Carmine Street via Google Streetview.
From: Susan De Vries — Federal Rowhouses in Lower ManhattanView Full Collection
Copyright restrictions may apply. Permission to publish or reproduce must be secured from Village Preservation.