The Cable Building, William Vogel & Son’s Poster – Opening Date September 21, 1893
For more information on the application to the Landmarks Preservation Commission associated with this image, click here.View Full Collection
These photos were included in the applications made to the Landmarks Preservation Commission which appear on Village Preservation’s website. Village Preservation does not maintain the rights to these photos. Please click on the application for more information.
- "The Cable Building, William Vogel & Son’s Poster – Opening Date September 21, 1893" Village Preservation (GVSHP) Image Archive, accessed Nov 28, 2022, https://www.villagepreservation.org/ia_image/the-cable-building-william-vogel-sons-poster-opening-date-september-21-1893/.