APPROVED with modifications 06/02/2020
CB2 hearing: 04/22/2020 – see webinar registration link below
LPC hearing: 06/02/2020 – see link below for instructions for Public Hearings via Zoom
Sullivan Thompson Historic District
Between Spring Street and Prince Street
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the CB2 agenda: Application is to replace a window assembly and install an access stair at the roof.
2) View the application: Available in PDF.
3) View CB2 Resolution: Available in PDF.
4) View the video: A curated list of LPC videos of these presentations from March 2014 onward can be found on our YouTube page. To view the video from 06/02/2020, click HERE. Please note that the LPC posts these videos about a week after the presentation. Videos include the applicant’s presentation, public testimony (for hearings only), and deliberation by the LPC commissioners.
5) View LPC Permit: Available in PDF.
6) LPC designation report: Read this property’s architectural/historical description.
7) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like GVSHP to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
Please note: All LPC public hearings and public meetings are held at the Municipal Building, 1 Centre Street, 9th floor north, public hearing room (unless otherwise noted).
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
06/02/2020: At today’s LPC public hearing, this application was approved with the modification that the applicant work with staff to maintain a horizontal member at the top floor windows and to create an articulation at the arch at the fifth floor.