APPROVED on 02/02/2010
Greenwich Village Historic District
Between Fifth & Sixth Avenues
A Greek Revival style house built in 1845-46. Application is to alter the façade and install windows and storefront infill.
This application is closed. Application approved on February 2, 2010.
Status as of February 2nd, 2010: LATEST NEWS
A public hearing on this application was held at the Landmarks Preservation Commission on February 2nd, 2010. The application was approved.