APPROVED on 10/07/2014
CB2 hearing: 03/10/2014
LPC hearing: 04/01/2014
LPC meeting: 10/07/2014
Greenwich Village Historic District
Between West 11th and Perry Streets
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the LPC agenda: Application is to demolish a one-story building and construct a 4- and 5-story residential building.
2) View the application: October 2014 revised application; April 2014 application and LPC hearing video
3) LPC designation report: Read this property’s architectural/historical description.
4) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like Village Preservation to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
- 10/7/14: Revised application approved at today’s public meeting, and is now closed.
- 10/2/14: Application scheduled for LPC public meeting on 10/7. Testimony is not taken at this time, but the public is welcome to attend.
- 4/1/14: The commissioners took no action on this application and asked that the applicant return at a future public meeting with revisions. They were okay with the demolition of the existing one-story building and with the scale and massing of the proposed new building, but they feel that its design could be better articulated. They also felt that the glass facade looked too commercial, and that it should be reworked to represent a more residential design. We will update this page when a public meeting date has been scheduled.