Application approved with modifications on 02/14/2012 at LPC hearing
NoHo Historic District
Between Broadway & Mercer Street
A Beaux-Arts style store and office building, designed by William C. Frohne and built in 1908. Application is to replace storefront infill and signage.
PHOTOS OF THE APPLICATION:
Photos of the revised application were presented at the LPC public meeting on February 14th: