APPROVED with modifications 02/18/2014
CB2 hearing: 02/10/2014
LPC hearing: 02/18/2014
Greenwich Village Historic District
Between Waverly Place and Greenwich Avenue
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the LPC agenda: A rowhouse with Italianate style elements built in 1856. Application is to construct a stair bulkhead and install rooftop mechanical equipment and railings, and replace windows at the rear facade. Zoned C2-6
2) View the application: Available in PDF
3) LPC designation report: Read this property’s architectural/historical description.
4) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like Village Preservation to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
- 2/19/14: Application approved with modifications at yesterday’s public hearing, and is now closed.