APPROVED with modifications 12/15/2020
CB2 hearing: 11/12/2020
LPC hearing: 12/15/2020
Greenwich Village Historic District
Between Bleecker Street and Hudson Street
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the CB2 agenda: Application is to construct a penthouse addition above existing 3rd floor, including FDNY access on the front and an occupiable terrace at the rear; relocate mechanical equipment and add an interior communicating stairs.
2) View the application: Available in PDF.
3) View the CB2 Resolution: Available in PDF. (There is a typo on the address in the resolution)
4) View the video: A curated list of LPC videos of these presentations from March 2014 onward can be found on our YouTube page. To view the video from 12/15/2020, click HERE. Please note that the LPC posts these videos about a week after the presentation. Videos include the applicant’s presentation, public testimony (for hearings only), and deliberation by the LPC commissioners.
5) LPC designation report: Read this property’s architectural/historical description.
6) View the LPC permit: Available in PDF.
7) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like Village Preservation to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
Please note: All LPC public hearings and public meetings are held at the Municipal Building, 1 Centre Street, 9th floor north, public hearing room (unless otherwise noted).
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
12/15/2020: At today’s LPC public hearing, this application was approved with the modification that the applicant work with staff to further reduce the visibility of the rooftop addition.