Greenwich Village Historic District
Between West 4th Street and Waverly Place
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the CB2 agenda: Application is to add a rear addition to cellar, basement, 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors; set back terrace on the 2nd floor; re-configured rear portion of the existing 4th floor; new stucco finish applied front elevation; casement window replacement; 1st floor windows sills lowered to floor level; new elevator and interior stair; front & rear yard landscaping.
2) View the application: 06/18/2021 Available in PDF ; 02/14/2020 Available in PDF.
3) View the CB2 Resolution: Available in PDF.
4) View the video: A curated list of LPC videos of these presentations from March 2014 onward can be found on our YouTube page. Please note that the LPC posts these videos about a week after the presentation. Videos include the applicant’s presentation, public testimony (for hearings only), and deliberation by the LPC commissioners.
5) LPC designation report: Read this property’s architectural/historical description.
6) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like Village Preservation to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
Please note: All LPC public hearings and public meetings are held at the Municipal Building, 1 Centre Street, 9th floor north, public hearing room (unless otherwise noted).
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
06/22/21- At today’s public meeting, the application was approved by LPC provided: 1) The applicant work with the LPC staff to provide samples of the proposed stucco 2) The top floor stay on the same plane as the historic building 3) The top floor only have 3 door openings