APPROVED with modification 03/15/2016
CB2 hearing: 02/11/2016
LPC hearing: 12/08/2015 – Laid over
LPC hearing: 02/02/2016 – Laid over
LPC hearing: 03/15/2016
Greenwich Village Historic District
Between West 9th Street and West 10th Street
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the LPC agenda: A Spanish Renaissance style apartment building designed by Emery Roth and built in 1926. Application is to install awnings, lighting, and signage.
2) View the application: Available in PDF.
3) View CB2 resolution: Available in PDF.
4) View the video: A curated list of LPC videos of these presentations from March 2014 onward can be found on our YouTube page. Please note that the LPC posts these videos about a week after the presentation. Videos include the applicant’s presentation, public testimony (for hearings only), and deliberation by the LPC commissioners.
5) View LPC Decision: Available in PDF.
6) LPC designation report: Read this property’s architectural/historical description.
7) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like Village Preservation to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
Please note: All LPC public hearings and public meetings are held at the Municipal Building, 1 Centre Street, 9th floor north, public hearing room (unless otherwise noted).
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
- 11/18/2015: LPC Hearing 12/08/2015
- 12/04/2015: LPC Hearing – Laid over
- 03/15/2016: LPC approved application with this modification: Omit signage at middle awning.