Greenwich Village Historic District Extension II
Between Cornelia and Carmine Streets
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the LPC agenda: A Federal style row house built in 1829 with major alterations completed in 1926. Application is to install illuminated signage and a bracket sign, and to paint the base of the building.
2) LPC Designation Report: An architectural and historical description of the building is available in the designation report.
3) Photos of the application: Available in PDF
4) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like Village Preservation to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. You can read more about public meetings on our blog, Off the Grid.
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
- 4/1/13: Application approved at today’s public meeting, and is now closed.
- 3/29/13: LPC public meeting scheduled for 4/2. Testimony not taken at this time, but public attendance is welcome.
- 3/19/13: No vote was taken at today’s LPC hearing. The commissioners felt that the colors were too bright and should be re-thought and re-presented at a future public meeting, date TBD.