APPROVED on 05/14/2013
Greenwich Village Historic District
Between Greenwich Avenue and Seventh Avenue South
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the LPC agenda: An Italianate style row house built in 1854. Application is to construct rooftop and rear yard additions and excavate the cellar and rear yard. Zones C1-6/R6.
2) LPC Designation Report: An architectural and historical description of the building is available in the designation report.
3) Photos of the application: Available in PDF
4) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like Village Preservation to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. You can read more about public meetings on our blog, Off the Grid.
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
- 5/14/13: The LPC commissioners approved the application, and felt that the rooftop addition is no longer visible (one of their concerns from the public hearing). The application is now closed.
- 5/10/13: LPC public meeting scheduled for 5/14. Testimony is not taken at this time, but the public is welcome to attend.
- 4/10/13: This application was presented at yesterday’s LPC public hearing, but the commissioners did not vote on it because they did not have a quorum (six need to be present). The applicant will present at a future public meeting, date TBD.