APPROVED with modifications 04/25/2013
Greenwich Village Historic District Extension II
Between Cornelia and Jones Streets
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the LPC agenda: A Federal/Italianate style rowhouse built c. 1818 and altered in 1876. Application is to modify storefront cladding installed without Landmarks Preservation Commission permits.
2) LPC Designation Report: An architectural and historical description of the building is available in the designation report.
3) Photos of the application: Available in PDF.
4) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like Village Preservation to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. You can read more about public meetings on our blog, Off the Grid.
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
- 4/23/13: Application approved with modifications at today’s LPC hearing, and is now closed. The commissioners asked that the applicant work with staff to replace or repair splitting wood. They also asked that the proportions of the entrance be changed and that the pilaster be widened to be more historic in character.
- 4/4/13: LPC hearing rescheduled for 4/23.
- 2/22/13: Application laid over at LPC and will not be heard on 2/26. Future hearing date TBD.