CB2 hearing: 09/16/2013
LPC hearing: 10/01/2013
Gansevoort Market Historic District
Between Greenwich and Hudson Streets
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the LPC agenda: A garage building designed by Ralph J. Chiaro and built in 1982. Application is to legalize the installation of a vinyl covering on the front facade without Landmarks Preservation Commission permit(s).
2) LPC Designation Report: An architectural and historical description of the building is available in the designation report.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
- 10/01/2013: Application was approved.
- 9/27/13: Application scheduled for its LPC public hearing on 10/1.
- 9/20/13: This application’s LPC public hearing has been postponed until a future date TBD. We will update this page as soon as we know more.