APPROVED – 09/13/2016
CB2 hearing: 10/19/2015
LPC hearing: 11/10/2015
LPC Meeting: 09/13/2016
Greenwich Village Historic District
Between Christopher Street and Grove Street
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the CB2 agenda: Application is to demolish the existing building and construct a new four story building.
3) View the video: A curated list of LPC videos of these presentations from March 2014 onward can be found on our YouTube page. Click HERE to view the public hearing. Please note that the LPC posts these videos about a week after the presentation. Videos include the applicant’s presentation, public testimony (for hearings only), and deliberation by the LPC commissioners.
4) View Re-issued Permit (2021): Available in PDF.
5) LPC designation report: Read this property’s architectural/historical description.
6) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like Village Preservation to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
Please note: All LPC public hearings and public meetings are held at the Municipal Building, 1 Centre Street, 9th floor north, public hearing room (unless otherwise noted).
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
- 10/20/2015: Posted application
- 10/23/2015: LPC Hearing 10/27/2015 Laid over. New Date TBD
- 11/6/2015: LPC Hearing 11/10/2015 @2:15pm
- 11/9/2015: LPC Hearing time changed to 2:00pm
- 11/11/2015: LPC Hearing 11/10/2015, applicant asked to make changes to the proposal including changing the Christopher Street facade to be more in keeping with the District.
- 09/14/2016: LPC approved revised application