APPROVED on 03/18/2014
LPC hearing: 03/18/2014
CB2 hearing: 03/10/2014
Greenwich Village Historic District
Between West 4th Street and Washington Place
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the LPC agenda: A neo-Federal style apartment hotel designed by C.F. Winkelman and built in 1929. Application is to replace windows.
2) View the application: Available in PDF
3) LPC designation report: Read this property’s architectural/historical description.
4) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like Village Preservation to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
- 3/18/14: Application approved at today’s LPC hearing, and is now closed. The commissioners asked that the applicant work with staff to come up with a better quality window that more closely matches the originals and that simulates clear divided lights.