APPROVED on 01/05/2010
Greenwich Village Historic District
Between West 12th & Jane Streets
An apartment building originally constructed as a pair of rowhouses in 1841 and altered in the first half of the 20th century. Application is to install storefront infill.
This application is closed. Application approved on January 5, 2010.
A public hearing on this application was held at the Landmarks Preservation Commission on January 5, 2010. The application was approved. A copy of the permit is included at the bottom of the “read more” section below.
The proposal was to replace the aluminum & glass storefront with a wood & glass storefront to house a wine bar. The bulkhead would be changed from aluminum to stone.
The following permit was issued on January 11, 2010: