Greenwich Village Historic District
Between Fifth and Sixth Avenues
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the LPC agenda: A rowhouse built in 1845 and altered in the early 20th century to accommodate storefronts at the first and second floors. Application is to alter the ground floor and install storefront infill, signage, and an awning.
2) LPC Designation Report: An architectural and historical description of the building is available in the designation report.
3) Photos of the application: Available in PDF
4) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like Village Preservation to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
- 8/6/13: Application approved at today’s public hearing, and is now closed.
- 8/2/13: This application is scheduled for an 8/6 LPC public hearing. Testimony welcome.
- 7/19/13: This application has been laid over and will not be presented on 7/23. Future hearing date TBD.