Greenwich Village Historic District
Between 5th & 6th Avenues
A rowhouse built in 1845 and altered in the early 20th Century to accommodate storefronts at the first and second floors. Application is to install storefront infill.
This application is closed. Application approved on October 20, 2009.
Status as of October 20th, 2009: LATEST NEWS
A public hearing on this application was held at the Landmarks Preservation Commission on October 20th, 2009. The application was approved.
The proposal is to alter the storefront for use as a restaurant and to remove the rolling gate & control box.