APPROVED on 07/09/2013
Gansevoort Market Historic District
Between Washington Street and Ninth Avenue
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the LPC agenda: A neo-Classical style store and loft building designed by Thomas H. Styles and built in 1903-04. Application is to install signage and to amend Certificate of Appropriateness 11-1354 to create a master plan governing the future installation of storefront infill.
2) LPC Designation Report: An architectural and historical description of the building is available in the designation report.
3) Photos of the application: Available in PDF
4) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like Village Preservation to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
- 7/9/13: Application approved at today’s LPC public hearing, and is now closed.