APPROVED on 12/08/2009
Greenwich Village Historic District
Northeast corner of Bleecker Street
Two six-story buildings designed by Herter Brothers and built in 1889. Application is to replace a storefront.
This application is closed. Application approved with modifications on December 8, 2009.
A public hearing on this application was held at the Landmarks Preservation Commission on December 8, 2009. The Commission approved the application, but asked for modifications to the proposal. A copy of the permit is included at the bottom of the “read more” section below.
The permit below was issued on January 29, 2010: