APPROVED on 07/26/2011
Greenwich Village Historic District
Between Fifth & Sixth Avenues
A Beaux-Arts style store and office building, designed by William C. Frohne and built in 1908. Application is to replace storefront infill and signage.
PHOTOS OF THE APPLICATION:
Photo of the application shown to Community Board 2 on July 18th, 2011 and approved by the Landmarks Preservation Commission on July 26th: