Greenwich Village Historic District
Between Fifth and Sixth Avenues
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the LPC agenda: A neo-Classical style apartment building designed by Hugo Kafka, and built in 1900-02. Application is to alter the ground floor and install lighting, a marquee, and signage.
2) LPC Designation Report: An architectural and historical description of the building is available in the designation report.
3) Photos of the application: Available in PDF.
4) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like Village Preservation to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. You can read more about public meetings on our blog, Off the Grid.
STAY UPDATED! To be updated on the status of this application as soon as we find out more, please click here for our e-alerts.
- 11/21/12: Approved at LPC on 11/20; application now closed.
- 11/16/12: LPC hearing rescheduled for 11/20.
- 10/29/12: Postponed due to Hurricane Sandy; future date TBD.
- 10/19/12: The original LPC hearing date of 10/23 has been postponed until 10/30.
- 10/4/12: Rescheduled for CB2 hearing on 10/15 and LPC hearing on 10/23.
- 9/25/12: Laid over at CB2 and LPC. Future date TBD.
- 9/12/12: Rescheduled for CB2 hearing on September 24th.
- 8/28/12: Laid over at CB2 and LPC. Future date TBD.