CB2 hearing: 06/10/2021
LPC hearing: 07/27/2021
Application approved 07/27/2021 with modifications.
Greenwich Village Historic District
Between Fifth Avenue and Sixth Avenue
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the CB2 agenda: Application is to install new louvered wood shutters at the second, third and fourth floor front facade windows.
2) View the application: Available in PDF.
3) View the video: A curated list of LPC videos of these presentations from March 2014 onward can be found on our YouTube page. Please note that the LPC posts these videos about a week after the presentation. Videos include the applicant’s presentation, public testimony (for hearings only), and deliberation by the LPC commissioners.
4) LPC designation report: Available in PDF.
—- HEARING TIMES & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT —-
1) Community Board 2 public hearing:
Thursday, June 10, 2021 at 6:30 pm via Zoom
2) Landmarks Preservation Commission (LPC) virtual public hearing:
Tuesday, July 27, 2021, 1:00 pm, arrive by 12:30 pm
Municipal Building, 1 Centre Street, 9th floor, public hearing room
Application approved with modifications.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
7/27/2021: Application has been approved with modifications