APPROVED on 06/15/2010
Greenwich Village Historic District
Corner of Bank Street
A brick apartment house with a commercial ground floor built in 1873. Application is to install storefront infill.
This application is closed. Application approved June 15th, 2010.
Status as of June 15th, 2010: LATEST NEWS
At the June 15th, 2010 Landmarks Preservation Commission hearing, the application was approved.
Status as of June 7th, 2010:
At the June 7th, 2010 Community Board 2 hearing the applicant presented a proposal that will be shown to the Landmarks Preservation Commission on June 15th, 2010. The proposal entails removing the existing storefront infill and replacing it with a wooden storefront with French doors, operable transom windows and a retractable awning. The existing cast iron columns would be exposed and painted off-white.