Application was not presented at an LPC public hearing
CB2 hearing: 09/03/2013
LPC hearing: 09/10/2013 – laid over
LPC hearing: TBD
Greenwich Village Historic District Extension II
Corner of Seventh Avenue South and Bleecker Street
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the LPC agenda: Two rowhouses originally built in 1832 and altered extensively. Application is to alter the ground floor, install new storefront infill and signage.
2) LPC Designation Report: An architectural and historical description of the building is available in the designation report (listed under 284-286 Bleecker Street).
—- HEARING TIMES & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT —-
1) Community Board 2 public hearing:
Tuesday, September 3, 2013 at 6 PM
Judson Memorial Church, 239 Thompson Street, Assembly Hall
As this information is subject to change, please visit the community board’s website for the latest available agenda. This application is scheduled to be shown publicly for the first time at CB2’s Landmarks & Public Aesthetics Committee public hearing. Public attendance and comments are welcome (note: this will be the first opportunity for the public to comment on this application).
2) Landmarks Preservation Commission public hearing:
Tuesday, September 10, 2013 at time TBD – laid over
The Municipal Building, 1 Centre Street, 9th Floor North, public hearing room
On the Friday afternoon before the hearing, please click the agenda link on the LPC public calendar for the approximate hearing time (we recommend that you arrive 30 minutes prior). Note that items can sometimes be postponed (laid over) to a future date. At this hearing, the Commission will officially vote to approve or deny the application, or ask that the applicant return at a later date with revisions. Public attendance and testimony are welcome (note: this will most likely be the last opportunity for public comment on this application).
3) Email Community Board 2 or the Landmarks Preservation Commission
If you cannot attend the public hearings but would still like to comment, please click here to contact the Community Board or the Landmarks Preservation Commission. Be sure to send them your comments before the hearing dates indicated above.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
- 9/11/13: Application not presented at yesterday’s LPC hearing and has been laid over until a future date TBD.