CB2 hearing: 07/16/2018
LPC hearing: 07/24/2018 – no action
LPC meeting: 12/11/2018
NoHo Historic District
Between West 3rd Street and Bleecker Street
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the LPC agenda: Application is to replace storefront infill and install signage.
3) View CB2 Resolution: Available in PDF.
4) View the video: A curated list of LPC videos of these presentations from March 2014 onward can be found on our YouTube page. Click HERE to view the video from 07/24/2018. Click HERE to see video from 12/11/2018. Please note that the LPC posts these videos about a week after the presentation. Videos include the applicant’s presentation, public testimony (for hearings only), and deliberation by the LPC commissioners.
5) View LPC Decision: Available in PDF.
6) LPC designation report: Read this property’s architectural/historical description.
7) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like GVSHP to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
12/11/2018: At today’s LPC public meeting, the revised application was approved.
07/24/2018: At today’s LPC public hearing, the applicant was asked to revise the proposal and return at a future public meeting. Specifically, the Commission asked the applicant to make the louvers less jarring in their appearance and address the sign banding.