Application did not return for review by LPC
LPC meeting: TBD
CB2 hearing: 06/11/2015
LPC hearing: 07/07/2015 – No Action
NoHo Historic District
Between Bond and Bleecker Streets
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the LPC agenda: A neo-Renaissance style store and loft building designed by Rossiter and Wright and built in 1903; Application is to install stretch banners.
2) View the application: Available in PDF
3) View the video: A curated list of LPC videos of these presentations from March 2014 onward can be found on our YouTube page. Please note that the LPC posts these videos about a week after the presentation. Videos include the applicant’s presentation, public testimony (for hearings only), and deliberation by the LPC commissioners.
4) LPC designation report: Read this property’s architectural/historical description.
5) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like GVSHP to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
Please note: All LPC public hearings and public meetings are held at the Municipal Building, 1 Centre Street, 9th floor north, public hearing room (unless otherwise noted).
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
- 7/7/15: At today’s LPC hearing, the commissioners took no action on this application. They felt that the proposed signage was distracting and that signage like this is generally not approved in this historic district. They want the applicant to work with LPC staff to explore other options. The revisions will be presented at a future public meeting, date TBD.