Application did not return for review by LPC
LPC meeting: TBD
LPC hearing: 12/02/2014 – No Action
CB2 hearing: 04/28/2014
Greenwich Village Historic District
Between Christopher and West 10th Streets
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the LPC agenda: A rowhouse designed by Proposition Architecture and built in 1987 as part of a group of new rowhouses approved under Certificate of Appropriateness 87-0059. Application is to construct a rooftop addition. Zoned R6
2) View the application: Latest proposal presented to CB2 on 10-14-14; Original proposal presented on 4-28-14
3) View the video: A curated list of LPC videos of these presentations from March 2014 onward can be found on our YouTube page. Please note that the LPC posts these videos about a week after the presentation. Videos include the applicant’s presentation, public testimony, and deliberation by the LPC commissioners.
4) LPC designation report: This building was constructed after the historic district was designated in 1969 so a description is not available (to read about the property’s history at the time of designation click here).
5) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like GVSHP to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
Please note: All LPC public hearings and public meetings are held at the Municipal Building, 1 Centre Street, 9th floor north, public hearing room (unless otherwise noted).
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
- 12/3/14: Heard at the LPC on 12/2, but no action was taken since they did not have a quorum. We will update this page when a public meeting has been scheduled.
- 11/13:14: Application rescheduled for a 12/2 LPC hearing. This application has been presented to CB2 twice, though it is unclear if it will be presented at their 11/24 hearing. If not, the latest proposal available in the Application Information section of this page shows what should be presented at LPC on 12/2.
- 10/17/14: Application laid over at LPC and will not be heard on 10/21. We will update this page when it has been rescheduled.
- 10/2/14: Application scheduled for LPC hearing on 10/21.
- 6/13/14: Application laid over again at LPC, and will therefore not be presented at the 6/17 LPC hearing. We will update this page when a new date has been scheduled.
- 5/29/14: Application rescheduled for a 6/17 LPC public hearing.
- 5/16/14: Application laid over for a second time at the LPC, and will therefore not be presented at the 5/20 LPC hearing. We will update this page when a new date has been scheduled.
- 5/1/14: Application originally scheduled for 5/6 LPC public hearing, but has now been rescheduled for the 5/20 public hearing. It was presented at the 4/28 CB2 hearing.