APPROVED on 08/03/2010
Greenwich Village Historic District
Two houses designed by Scott & Prescott and built in 1939. Application is to alter the entrances.
This application is closed. Application approved August 3rd, 2010.
Status as of August 3rd, 2010: LATEST NEWS
At the August 3rd public hearing, the Landmarks Preservation Commission voted to approve the application.
Status as of July 13th, 2010:
This application was shown at a Community Board 2 Landmarks & Public Aesthetics Committee meeting several months, and will be shown to the Landmarks Preservation Commission on August 3rd, 2010. The proposal is to lower the door at No. 8 by removing the steps and adding a transom above.