APPROVED on 05/06/2014
CB2 hearing: 04/28/2014
LPC hearing: 05/06/2014
Greenwich Village Historic District
Between Washington and Greenwich Streets
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the LPC agenda: A rowhouse designed by William Grant and built in 1870. Application is to construct a rooftop pergola and privacy screens.
2) View the application: Available in PDF
3) LPC designation report: Read this property’s architectural/historical description.
4) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like Village Preservation to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
Please note: All LPC public hearings and public meetings are held at the Municipal Building, 1 Centre Street, 9th floor north, public hearing room (unless otherwise noted).
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
- 5/6/14: Application approved at today’s LPC public hearing, and is now closed.