APPROVED on 02/04/2014
CB2 hearing: 01/27/2014
LPC hearing: 02/04/2014
Gansevoort Market Historic District
Between Gansevoort and Little West 12th Streets
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the LPC agenda: A neo-Grec style market building designed by Joseph M. Dunn, built in 1880 and altered in 1940. Application is to install a hanging sign. Zoned M1-5
2) The application: Available in PDF
3) LPC designation report: Read this property’s architectural/historical description.
4) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like Village Preservation to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
- 2/5/14: Approved at yesterday’s LPC public hearing, and is now closed.