NY Bound Bookshop
Donated by the NY Bound Bookshop (Judith Stonehill and Barbara Cohen, owners) in January 1996.
Copyright restrictions may apply. Permission to publish or reproduce must be secured from the Greenwich Village Society for Historic Preservation.
- Judith Stonehill and Barbara Cohen
Rhinelander House, corner of Fifth Avenue and at Washington Square North, shortly before reconstruction was begun.
Unidentified Lower Manhattan Intersection, believed to be Canal Street looking west from Mulberry Street
The residence of N.W. Stuyvesant, which formerly stood on 8th Street, between First and Second Avenues.
Southeast view, New-York State Prison, 1814, Charles Lane to Christopher Street, Washington Street to West Street.