20 Leroy Street
Built ca. 1835 as a single family Greek Revival rowhouse, this and its surroundings were landmarked as a result of Village Preservation’s campaign and proposal for a South Village Historic District, as part of the South Village Extension of the Greenwich Village Historic District in 2010, and listed on the State and National Registers of Historic Places in 2013 as a result of VP’s efforts.
20 Leroy Street via Google Streetview.
From: Susan De Vries — Architecture CollectionView Full Collection
Copyright restrictions may apply. Permission to publish or reproduce must be secured from Village Preservation.