205 Prince Street, corner
This transitional Federal/Greek Revival style house was originally built in 1833-34 with its mansard roof added in 1875. In 2016, Village Preservation successfully advocated to have it and its surroundings landmarked as part of the Sullivan Thompson Historic District, and in 2013 had it and hundreds of surrounding buildings added to the State and National Registers of Historic Places as part of the South Village Historic District.
205 Prince Street via Google Streetview.
From: Susan De Vries — Federal Rowhouses in Lower ManhattanView Full Collection
Copyright restrictions may apply. Permission to publish or reproduce must be secured from Village Preservation.