Built in 1816-17, this is one of 13 federal style houses in Lower Manhattan which Village Preservation and the NY Landmarks Conservancy proposed for landmark designation in 2002. It is among the 10 of the 13 which were landmarked, designated as both an individual landmark and as part of Sullivan Thompson Historic District (proposed by Village Preservation) in 2016. Through Village Preservation’s efforts, it was also listed on the State and National Registers of Historic Places in 2013.
Copyright restrictions may apply. Permission to publish or reproduce must be secured from Village Preservation.