These three houses were built jointly in 1826 and once all looked like no. 15 and 17. They and their surroundings were landmarked in 1966 as part of the Charlton-King-VanDam Historic District.

15-19 King Street via Google Streetview.

From: Susan De Vries — Architecture Collection
View Full Collection

Copyright restrictions may apply. Permission to publish or reproduce must be secured from Village Preservation.