(l. to r.) 40-52 Carmine Street streetscape
Built 1827-28, 42, 44, and 46 Carmine Street and their surroundings were landmarked as part of the Greenwich Village Historic District Extension II (South Village) which Village Preservation advocated for in 2010. Through Village Preservation’s efforts, it was also listed on the State and National Registers of Historic Places in 2013.
42-46 Carmine Street via Google Streetview.
From: Susan De Vries — Federal Rowhouses in Lower ManhattanView Full Collection
Copyright restrictions may apply. Permission to publish or reproduce must be secured from Village Preservation.