Looking west along West 14th Street from Ninth Avenue, with 406-418 West 14th Street on the south side of the street (left, l. to r.) and 405-445 West 14th Street on the north side of the street (right, r. to l.), c. 1931
For more information on the application to the Landmarks Preservation Commission associated with this image, click here.
From: Historic Images from Landmarks ApplicationsView Full Collection
- c. 1931
These photos were included in the applications made to the Landmarks Preservation Commission which appear on Village Preservation’s website. Village Preservation does not maintain the rights to these photos. Please click on the application for more information.