Northeast side of Bleecker Street, south of Cornelia Street
Village Preservation got this entire blockfront, largely consisting of altered ca. 1830 rowhouses, landmarked in 2010 as part of the South Village Extension of the Greenwich Village Historic District in 2010, and got the buildings listed on the State and National Registers of Historic Places in 2013.
Bleecker Street via Google Streetview.
From: Susan De Vries — Architecture CollectionView Full Collection
Copyright restrictions may apply. Permission to publish or reproduce must be secured from Village Preservation.