APPROVED on 12/14/2010
Greenwich Village Historic District Extension II
Between Bleecker & West 4th Streets
A utilitarian style stable building designed by Charles B. Meyers and built in 1912. Application is to construct a rooftop addition and reconstruct the rear facade.
Status as of December 14th, 2010: LATEST NEWS
The applicant presented the revised proposal to the Landmarks Preservation Commission at a public meeting on December 14th. The applicant proposed lowering the penthouse an additional 2 feet and the pergola an additional 6 feet from what was proposed on November 9th. The Commission voted to approve the revised application.
Comparison photos of the original and revised proposals are below: