APPROVED on 07/08/2014
CB2 hearing: 06/30/2014
LPC hearing: 07/08/2014
NoHo Historic District
Between Lafayette Street and the Bowery
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the LPC agenda: A Romanesque Revival style store and loft building designed by Cleverdon & Putzel and built in 1893-94. Application is to legalize sidewalk work completed in non-compliance with Landmarks Preservation Commission permits.
2) View the application: Available in PDF
4) LPC designation report: Read this property’s architectural/historical description.
5) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like Village Preservation to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
Please note: All LPC public hearings and public meetings are held at the Municipal Building, 1 Centre Street, 9th floor north, public hearing room (unless otherwise noted).
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
- 7/8/14: Application approved at today’s LPC hearing, and is now closed. The commissioners asked that the applicant work with staff to put back diamond plate panels in order to recall the historic vault lights that used to be here.