APPROVED – 08/02/2016
CB2 hearing: 06/20/2016
LPC hearing: 07/12/2016 – See NY YIMBY article
LPC meeting: 08/02/2016
Click HERE for LPC testimony
NoHo Historic District Extension
Between Great Jones Street and Bond Street
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the CB2 agenda: Application is to construct a new building on a vacant lot.
2) View the application: 8/02/2016- Available in PDF; 7/12/2016- Available in PDF; 6/20/2016- Available in PDF.
3) View CB2 Resolution: Available in PDF.
4) View the video: A curated list of LPC videos of these presentations from March 2014 onward can be found on our YouTube page. Click HERE for the hearing on 7/12/2016. Please note that the LPC posts these videos about a week after the presentation. Videos include the applicant’s presentation, public testimony (for hearings only), and deliberation by the LPC commissioners.
5) View LPC Permit: Available in PDF.
6) View LPC Decision: Available in PDF.
7) LPC designation report: Read this property’s architectural/historical description.
8) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like GVSHP to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
Please note: All LPC public hearings and public meetings are held at the Municipal Building, 1 Centre Street, 9th floor north, public hearing room (unless otherwise noted).
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
08/-2/2016: The LPC approved the revised application.
07/12/2016: The LPC took no action at today’s hearing. The applicant was asked to return at a future public meeting to address issues raised by the commission including the massing of the design and the articulation of the corner.