Village Preservation’s Fall Auction Is Live!
Make a Bid for Preservation!
Our curated collection of 20 priceless items is waiting for you!
Register now and bid to support the work of Village Preservation!
To register, click here.
Go to “Sign In” in the top right corner. From there you can enter your information and link to the BidPal site.
And let the bidding begin!
From trips, adventures, and a curated art collection, to dining and fashion, Village Preservation has a unique collection of items to bid on that could ONLY be offered by us!
All proceeds from our Fall Auction go directly to support the work of Village Preservation!
Here’s a peek at some of the Village treasures you’ll find:
- Is the picturesque French Riviera on your “must-visit” list? Look no further! A one-week stay in the glorious Villa Francesca on the bay of Villefranche-sur-Mer is one click away!
- Fan of the arts? Lover of Greenwich Village? Take home an original oil painting by New Yorker artist and Village Preservation supporter Phil Levine, depicting one of four scenes of our favorite place on earth!
- Is an Adirondack adventure calling your name? There is no better place than the Whiteface Lodge in Lake Placid to satisfy that mountain adventure craving.
- Looking for some arm candy? Frances Valentine, the fabulous fashion brand owned by Village resident and VP supporter Elyce Arons, offers a gorgeous and gracious handbag: the Portia Satchel.
- Hang a piece of New York history and historic preservation success on your wall! Photographer Neil Allen, a renowned Greenwich Village–based photographer and VP supporter, has captured a photographic image of Jefferson Market Library, a perfect example of the adaptive reuse of a building, in the midst of the historic blizzard of 2016.
- Learn about the rich and often overlooked histories of our neighborhoods through the eyes of an expert who lives and breathes celebrating and preserving those stories: Executive Director Andrew Berman. Bid on a personal guided tour of Greenwich Village, the East Village, or NoHo for six guests.
- Delight your taste buds with one-of-a-kind dinners at three of our neighborhoods’ most classic boîtes.
- Craving a stitch in time? Bid on a bespoke cashmere sweater with the phrase of your choice from one of Bleecker Street’s delightful small business successes, Lingua Franca.
Our very first auction begins today and will close at midnight on October 31! Click here and begin your bidding to support the work of Village Preservation!
If you have any questions regarding BidPal, please contact Sam Moskowitz.
For any other questions on the auction, please contact Lannyl Stephens.