APPROVED with modifications 02/26/2013
Greenwich Village Historic District Extension II
Between Bleecker and Bedford Streets
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the LPC agenda: A Moderne style multiple dwelling designed by Stephen L. Heidrich and built in 1940. Application is to legalize the installation of heat lamps installed without Landmarks Preservation Commission permits.
2) LPC Designation Report: An architectural and historical description of the building is available in the designation report.
3) Photos of the application: Available in PDF.
4) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like Village Preservation to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. You can read more about public meetings on our blog, Off the Grid.
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
- 2/26/13: Application approved with modifications at today’s public hearing, and is now closed.